The lymphatic system is responsible for eliminating excess toxins, cellular waste and draining excess fluids in the body.
When the flow is defective or insufficient, there are a series of problems such as swelling of legs or arms, premature aging of the skin, greater accumulation of cellulite or stretch marks, feeling of heavy legs, etc..
Thanks to the lymphatic drainage technique we are able to move the lymph and eliminate the accumulated liquid in the areas of edema by means of very soft massages.
- Helps to reabsorb liquids.
- Sedative action on pain.
- Reduces inflammation and the feeling of heaviness.
- Contributes to improving the body’s defences.
- Relaxing effect, which is why it is recommended for stress situations.
- Indicated for edemas, varicose veins or pregnancy.
This type of massage is especially indicated for people with a tendency to have edema, to retain liquids or those who spend a lot of time standing.