The main property of paraffin lies in its high capacity to moisturize the dermis, provide firmness and give smoothness to the skin.
The paraffin treatment aims to moisturize the deepest layers of the skin, facilitating its nutrition.
The result is a much more hydrated skin, soft and with a much more rejuvenated appearance.
- Paraffin wax is especially recommended for skin that is cracked, dry, dehydrated or lacking in elasticity.
- It provides a really spectacular finish to pedicures and manicures.
- As a reducing agent can be used on arms, chin, hips, abdomen and legs.
- Reduces dryness and the appearance of small wrinkles on the skin.
- Promotes blood circulation due to the heat that emanates when it is molten.
- Ideal as a complementary treatment in the recovery of injuries.
- As a slimming treatment, it acts by burning the fat of the buttocks, abdomen and legs through heat.