KOBIDO means “The Ancient Way of Beauty”, and is somewhat different from any other system of facial massage. Most methods of facial massage work the surface of the face.
KOBIDO however is a profound combination of the traditional Japanese medical concepts and distinct hand manipulation techniques. The purpose of Japanese facial massage is to work specifically and precisely with the facial meridians and acupressure points to achieve a balance in the facial skin, the facial muscles and the related body.
It activates facial nerves and thus increases the Qi (energy) flow to the face, which brings about a natural face lift effect.
KOBIDO is today one of the most efficient anti-aging techniques. Its regular practice allows to extend or to recover a youth’s face by softening and invigorating muscles, cleansing the skin, and restoring its radiance.
This technique lies in a mix of fast and slow hand movements to improve the deep circulation of the face, neck and upper chest area. To massage with different speed levels is essential as it helps to remove dead cells and to encourage elastin and collagen production.
KOBIDO is also known as the “non-surgical face lift”. Thanks to KOBIDO’s techniques you can naturally, and over time:
- Regain the tone, lightness and moisture of the skin
- Enhance the beauty and improve the overall appearance of the face, giving it a healthy look and a fresh and youthful feeling
- Gradually reduce (and prevent) wrinkles, sagging and skin blemishes
- Rejuvenate and repair the facial tissue (even scars)
- Stimulate cell metabolism, causing the skin to renew faster
- Improve blood circulation and lymph flow, bringing more nutrients to the skin
- Release blocked tension in the facial and neck muscles
- Remove toxins, impurities and dead skin cells, preventing aging of tissues